If business is good enough for you to be considering an expansion, then you’re obviously ahead of the curve in this tough economy. How are you handling the growing pains? You know, lack of visibility, slowing processes, maintaining regulatory compliance and the like? These ominous signs may be painful, but they’re not uncommon. They’re simply indicators that you’re ready to either implement your first ERP or upgrade to a more modern ERP system.
Other indicators include:
- Inflexibility in the face of complex business processes
- Inability to meet regulatory compliance
- Lack of remote access to company data
- Siloed core business processes, such as job costing, CRM, and supply chain management
- Relying on manual reporting processes using programs like Microsoft® Excel®
It’s exciting when your business is growing. It can also be a little painful, but modern ERP solutions offer benefits that help put the pain behind you.
Read “Business Growing Pains? How to Tell When You Need a Modern ERP Solution” to learn more.